Boston CHI: Professional Development Seminars 1/26

  • Jared M. Spool
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 21, 2006
      [ Apologies if you receive more than one of these. ]

      Greetings,

      I hope your holiday preparations are going well.

      I wanted to take a moment and let you know about the Boston CHI
      chapter's Professional Development Seminars, held in Burlington, MA on
      January 26. The chapter folks have put together a program that looks
      top-notch at a great price. If you register by 1/5, you can take any
      of the full-day tutorials for only $165. ($180 if you're not a Boston
      CHI member, which includes the $15 annual membership.)

      * THE USABILITY ENGINEERING LIFECYCLE
      Instructor: Dr. Deborah Mayhew

      * BACK TO THE FUTURE: UNDERSTANDING XHTML AND CSS
      Instructor: Chris Hass

      * USER EXPERIENCE VISION AND STRATEGY
      Instructors: Sarah Bloomer and Lori Landesman

      * WRITE LIKE A CHAMPION
      Instructor: John Maguire

      * THE ENLIGHTENED APPROACH TO CREATING USABLE SYSTEMS
      Instructor: Matt Belge

      * ONLINE HEALTH COMMUNITIES
      Instructor: Lisa Neal

      This is a great way to learn some critical stuff at a great price.

      More details here: http://tinyurl.com/y4fpnw

      Happy holidays,

      Jared M. Spool

      p.s. They tell me the space is very limited for these sessions, so
      you want to register soon: http://tinyurl.com/y4fpnw