Re: [agile-usability] Getting started

    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 13, 2006
      On 13 Dec 2006, at 16:12, June Kim wrote:
      [snip]
      > Search in the agile/xp conference materials. For example, Lynn's paper
      > at http://www.agile2005.org/XR19.pdf is often cited here.
      [snip]

      There's an agile-toolkit podcast with Lynn, Jeff & Rebecca Wirfs-
      Brock that's worth a listen too:

      http://agiletoolkit.libsyn.com/index.php?post_id=15584

      Adrian
    • Jared M. Spool
      Message 2 of 11 , Dec 14, 2006
        On Dec 12, 2006, at 10:03 AM, Adrian Howard wrote:

        > * Paper Prototyping, by Francis Snyder

        As far as I know, she prefers to be called Carolyn. (Only her closest
        friends call her Francis. :) )

        Jared
        Message 3 of 11 , Dec 15, 2006
          On 14 Dec 2006, at 22:56, Jared M. Spool wrote:

          > On Dec 12, 2006, at 10:03 AM, Adrian Howard wrote:
          >
          >> * Paper Prototyping, by Francis Snyder
          >
          > As far as I know, she prefers to be called Carolyn. (Only her closest
          > friends call her Francis. :) )

          Goodness knows where that came from - brain obviously taking a
          holiday. My bad.