Re: [agile-usability] Getting started

  • June Kim
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 13, 2006
      I second this recommendation.

      Karen Holtzblatt recently visited Korea (with Don Norman) for an open
      lecture. She was very confident of her way of doing work.

      I like RCD and I have applied it to web projects along with Lynn's
      parallel track method. RCD fits well with agile(there is even an
      chapter for applying RCD in agile environments).

      Message 2 of 11 , Dec 13, 2006
        On 13 Dec 2006, at 16:12, June Kim wrote:
        [snip]
        > Search in the agile/xp conference materials. For example, Lynn's paper
        > at http://www.agile2005.org/XR19.pdf is often cited here.
        [snip]

        There's an agile-toolkit podcast with Lynn, Jeff & Rebecca Wirfs-
        Brock that's worth a listen too:

        http://agiletoolkit.libsyn.com/index.php?post_id=15584

        Adrian
      • Jared M. Spool
        Message 3 of 11 , Dec 14, 2006
          On Dec 12, 2006, at 10:03 AM, Adrian Howard wrote:

          > * Paper Prototyping, by Francis Snyder

          As far as I know, she prefers to be called Carolyn. (Only her closest
          friends call her Francis. :) )

          Jared
          Message 4 of 11 , Dec 15, 2006
            On 14 Dec 2006, at 22:56, Jared M. Spool wrote:

            > On Dec 12, 2006, at 10:03 AM, Adrian Howard wrote:
            >
            >> * Paper Prototyping, by Francis Snyder
            >
            > As far as I know, she prefers to be called Carolyn. (Only her closest
            > friends call her Francis. :) )

            Goodness knows where that came from - brain obviously taking a
            holiday. My bad.