Re: [agile-usability] Where can I shop for usability experts?

  • SusRobson@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 4, 2006
      Hi Alan,

      It's possible you might find some people here:

      I see some people from Brazil so you may have luck if someone from Costa Rica participated.

      I'm part of the Usability Professionals' Association so you may even try our International web site.

      Best of luck. If those don't help you out, let me know.

      Susie