Re: [agile-usability] Where can I shop for usability experts?

  • SusRobson@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 4 9:03 AM
      Hi Alan,

      It's possible you might find some people here:

      I see some people from Brazil so you may have luck if someone from Costa Rica participated.

      I'm part of the Usability Professionals' Association so you may even try our International web site.

      Best of luck. If those don't help you out, let me know.

      Susie

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 4 10:11 AM
        You could post a call to the Discuss list hosted by
        the Interaction Design Association. See www.ixda.org.

        You could also post a call to the CHI-JOBS list.

        Finally, SIG-IA has an active mailing list, and you
        could do worse than posting there.

        The alphabet soup of names and acronyms in this field
        is quite remarkable. One place to start sorting them
        out is at http://www.uxnet.org/organizations.php. The
        User Experience Network is dedicated to bringing
        together people who do "user experience" work,
        regardless of the acronym by which they identify.

        Good luck!

        JS