Re: [agile-usability] Dissertation - help required

  • Phlip
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 14, 2006
      cutie_matty wrote:

      > It is located at http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/IARaRZdJfh0GrOo8nxM-
      > 4IBxMEfVGmDDG67XjKLKQKqXsoiIxyVLkNJNc78HEd5FTXxVC6PlqZu-
      > w4zoepy8QcEhnmGjpxKwCgw/Agile%20software%20development%
      > 20questionnaire.doc

      I can't seem to reconstruct that URL.

      If that's on a Yahoo Group, we might not have permission to read it.
      One of my attempts got as far as as a 404: Not Found.

      You should put the file on a server with a shorter URL. If you can't,
      and if the Yahoo Group's file server is indeed public, pass the url
      thru http://tinyurl.com/ !

      --
      Phlip
      http://c2.com/cgi/wiki?ZeekLand <-- NOT a blog!!
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 15, 2006
        Hi everyone,

        Sorry about the dud URL. Please note, the questionnaire is available
        in the 'Files' section in the agile-usability group page -
        http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/agile-usability/files

        Many thanks to Phlip for pointing this out.

        Regards,

        Matt