Dissertation - help required

  • cutie_matty
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 14, 2006
      Hello,

      I am a final year Information Systems student at the University of
      the West of England, Bristol, UK. I am posting with a request for
      help with my Information Systems dissertation.

      For the dissertation, I am investigating why some projects using
      agile software development methodologies seem to fail, or not deliver
      all the requirements required by the end-user. I am conducting some
      primary research in light of this issue.

      If none of this makes sense, fear not. I have a better explanation
      within the document itself!

      If you could find 5 minutes to fill in a questionnaire, I would be
      most grateful. Please return it to matthew.maunder@...

      It is located at http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/IARaRZdJfh0GrOo8nxM-
      4IBxMEfVGmDDG67XjKLKQKqXsoiIxyVLkNJNc78HEd5FTXxVC6PlqZu-
      w4zoepy8QcEhnmGjpxKwCgw/Agile%20software%20development%
      20questionnaire.doc

      If you know of others who could fill in the questionnaire, I would
      appreciate it if you could forward it on them.

      Many thanks and best regards,

      Matt Maunder
    • Phlip
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 14, 2006
        cutie_matty wrote:

        > It is located at http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/IARaRZdJfh0GrOo8nxM-
        > 4IBxMEfVGmDDG67XjKLKQKqXsoiIxyVLkNJNc78HEd5FTXxVC6PlqZu-
        > w4zoepy8QcEhnmGjpxKwCgw/Agile%20software%20development%
        > 20questionnaire.doc

        I can't seem to reconstruct that URL.

        If that's on a Yahoo Group, we might not have permission to read it.
        One of my attempts got as far as as a 404: Not Found.

        You should put the file on a server with a shorter URL. If you can't,
        and if the Yahoo Group's file server is indeed public, pass the url
        thru http://tinyurl.com/ !

        --
        Phlip
        http://c2.com/cgi/wiki?ZeekLand <-- NOT a blog!!
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 15, 2006
          Hi everyone,

          Sorry about the dud URL. Please note, the questionnaire is available
          in the 'Files' section in the agile-usability group page -
          http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/agile-usability/files

          Many thanks to Phlip for pointing this out.

          Regards,

          Matt