Re: References on Activity Theory, Activity Analysis, Activity Centred Design?

  • stefan.blomkvist
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 14, 2006
      Hi Jason,
      I wrote a course paper on the subject Activity-theory and Personas a
      few years ago. I have recently updated the article and it is published
      here:
      http://www.it.uu.se/research/publications/reports/2006-049/

      There is a short introduction to activity-there, and some references to
      soures on the subject.

      //Stefan