Remote card session

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2006
      Has anybody heard of, or tried CardMeeting:

      http://cardmeeting.com/

      Looks interesting, but someone alpha stage.

      ----
      Alain Désilets, MASc
      Agent de recherches/Research Officer

      alain.desilets@...
      Tél/Tel (613) 990-2813
      Facsimile/télécopieur: (613) 952-7151

      Ottawa (Ontario) K1A 0R6
      K1A 0R6

    • Larry Constantine
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 9, 2006
        I have just posted (http://foruse.com/publications) four papers of possible
        interest to members of this forum:

        (1) a revised version (improved notation, better explanation) of my paper on
        activity modeling reflecting extensive feedback and use by early adopters;
        (2) a copy of my skeptical chapter on users, roles, and personas from the
        new Pruitt and Aldin book on the persona lifecycle;
        (3) my keynote on interaction design for supporting trusted interaction from
        CAiSE'06 in Luxembourg this June;
        (4) inspired by Don Norman's support, a version of my earlier critique of
        user-centered design.

        For those of you interested in getting a hands-on introduction to activity
        modeling, on 21 January I will be giving a 1-day "crash course" with an
        agile focus incorporating the new activity-oriented extensions to
        usage-centered design
        (http://www.uie.com/events/web_app_summit/2007/tutorials/#constantine) at
        UIE's Web App Summit in Monterey, CA
        (http://www.uie.com/events/web_app_summit/2007/).

        If you use the promotional code "CONSTANTINE" you get a $30/day discount on
        registration; sign up for the whole conference and also get a custom iPod
        Shuffle.

        --Larry Constantine, IDSA, ACM Distinguished Engineer
          Director, Laboratory for Usage-centered Software Engineering (Lab-USE)
          Professor, Department of Mathematics & Engineering
          University of Madeira, Funchal, Portugal
          Chief Scientist, Constantine & Lockwood, Ltd.