Usability Course - Nov 2006 Pune India

  • Atul Manohar
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2006

      Hello,

      We are pleased to announce our November Usability course dates which are on the 19th and 20th November 2006.

      This is a 2 Day participatory workshop with hands on exercises for participants to give

      them a  JUMP START in the field of Usability Engineering.

      Please visit following links for details:

      Details of course: http://www.genesishci.com/us_home.htm

      Registration Details: http://www.genesishci.com/us_course.htm

      Students Testimonials: http://www.genesishci.com/us_testi.htm

      Training schedule for next few months:

      1) November workshop = 19th, 20th Nov 2006

      2) December workshop = 16th, 17th Dec 2006

      3) January workshop = 20th, 21st Jan 2007

      4) February workshop = 17th, 18th Feb 2007

      In case you want to nominate someone or need any other information please e-mail me back or just give me a call.

      Thanks & Regards

      Mukta Deshpande (9890293794)

      Course Co-ordinator
      Email: mukta@...

      Genesis Designs
      Namdeo Smriti, 1/5, Shivprasad Society, Panmala, Sinhagad Road , Pune-411030
      Ph. 20-24338916   Email: mukta@..., info@...
      Web: www.genesism.com www.genesishci.com