paper prototype videos

  • Gail Swanson
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 23, 2006
      I'm about to embark on the first design session with a multi-
      disaplinary team at my company. I am going to have the team do some
      paper prototyping, and I think having a video example of a paper
      prototype in action will help me explain what I am asking the team
      members to do. Would anyone be willing to share a short movie with me?
    • Anita Salem
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 24, 2006
        Hi Gail,

        Jacob Nielson has a good DVD on the subject that I use in my UCD classes.  I think it costs about $75.

        Anita