Re: Invitation: "Software Requirements Engineering" Yahoo Group

  • kasimsen
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 3, 2006
      To remind...

      --- In agile-usability@yahoogroups.com, KASIM ÞEN <kasimsen@...>
      wrote:

      Hi All;

      I invite you to join "Software Requirements Engineering" yahoo group.

      Post message: Requirements-Engineering@yahoogroups.com

      Subscribe: Requirements-Engineering-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      To share your experience about req. engineering, please join us.

      Best regards,

      Kasim Sen
      Moderator
    • Ron Jeffries
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 4, 2006
        Hello kasimsen, thank you for your ideas. On Tuesday, October 3,
        2006, at 10:33:11 AM, you wrote:

        > To remind...

        Spam. Spam, spam, spam, spam, spam. ;->

        Ron Jeffries
        www.XProgramming.com
        Agility might be said to be about encountering
        all the problems so early and so often that the
        effort to fix them is less than the pain of enduring them.
      • Jon Kern
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 29, 2006
          ron, is that a reference to Monty Python?

          jon
          http://technicaldebt.com