Coming to OOPSLA 2006?

  • June Kim
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 17, 2006
      Hello.

      I am coming to OOPSLA 2006 at Oregon. I really missed chances to talk
      with other people who are interested in this field, at the last OOPSLA
      and Agile 2006. (Though I could fortunately met Jeff, unfortunately I
      couldn't have a deep talk with him for a substantial duration -- Jeff,
      I'd like to talk with you this time. :-)

      Maybe we could do a BOF or something?

      June