Looking for examples of UCD thriving in an Agile context

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11, 2006
      All:

      I'm looking for some examples of companies where User Centered Design
      practices have been cohabitating in an Agile context for some time,
      and where you'd consider your approach to be reasonably successful.

      Examples I know of and cite fairly often are Alias, LanDesk, & Yahoo.

      If your company has been using what you'd consider to be both a fairly
      rigorous Agile approach, and a fairly rigorous design approach [by
      design I mean the outside of the software] could I have an hour of
      your time over the phone to ask a few questions? If you can spare the
      time, please contact me off list and we'll arrange time to talk.

      Thanks in advance.

      -Jeff Patton
      jpatton@...