RE: Code as documentation: was Re: [agile-usability] Where the BA Ends ...

    Message 1 of 76 , Aug 31, 2006
      But isn't this turning more and more into a discussion on how we do
      agile? There's more than one way to do that, and while mine contains a
      fair amount of documentation, yours don't. Right?

      -- Alain:
      Running code over documentation is a basic tenet of Agile.

      So if you put more emphasis on producing documentation than on producing
      working code, then you are not doing Agile.