RE: [agile-usability] Re: Mouse Abuse [Was: Designing for incremental delivery vs. big-bang delivery]

  • Jon Kern
    Message 1 of 102 , Aug 1, 2004
      negative examples can be very illustrative of the impact of the "offense."

      some people use a "wall of shame" to highlight what not to do (without blaming people)

      some sights use it to teach: http://www.webpagesthatsuck.com for example :=)

      always being positive isn't always what it's cracked up to be :=)

      -- jon

      Message 102 of 102 , Aug 7, 2004
        Anthony Williams wrote:

        > I'm sure there's a variant on PNG that can animate
        > ..... checks ImageMagick
        > docs ..... MNG.
        >
        > IIRC, Mozilla has optional MNG support.

        Thanks; I made a note of it. But InternetExploiter and
        Windows XP don't support MNG, so I can't use MNG
        without introducing new systems.

        =====
        Phlip

        http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail