Re: [agile-usability] I to R - was Re: Where the BA Ends and the Usability Sp...

  • PaulOldfield1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25, 2006
      (responding to Lylan)

      > 3) a company tries to find the right balance, and is
      > hopefully honest about which side of the fence they're
      > leaning on.  the company cares about both sides of
      > the fence (BDM and end users) but acknowledges that
      > one side is a tee bit more important than the other.

      Do you get the same type of information from the two
      sources, or do you get priorities (what to do) from Business
      Decision Maker, and detail (constraints on how to do it)
      from the user?

      > I see bucket #3 as the sweet spot, and it's
      where we
      > try to be.  It encourages us to make the right
      business
      > decisions all the while caring about end users.

      I suspect this may be the only place to be, otherwise you
      might miss some essential information.  This probably
      differs from one client to another, though.

      Paul Oldfield