[ANN] Informally Agile at a Pub in Nashua, NH (this wednesday)

  • Jon Kern
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 19, 2006
      If you are going to be in Nashua, NH, this Wednesday August 23rd, consider yourself invited!

      A few of us decided to end the day at the Country Tavern
      Originally built in 1741, the Country Tavern is a beautifully restored farmhouse in the heart of Nashua, New Hampshire. If we look familiar perhaps you've seen us on the television show "Hard Copy" or "Unsolved Mysteries" when our friendly ghost Elizabeth was being honored.
      And end it by talking openly about all things agile. Should any of you be in the neighborhood and interested, stop on by.

      Wednesday, 23 August, 2006
      4:30 - 6:30pm
      Country Tavern
      452 Amherst St. Nashua, N.H. 03063