Informal Cocktail Hour: Wash. DC 8/15/06

  • Jared M. Spool
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 13, 2006
      [Apologies if you get more than one of these. - J]

      Greetings,

      If you find yourself in the Washington, DC area Wednesday evening,
      August 15,I want to invite you to an informal cocktail hour. A bunch
      of us will be gathering just to talk about usability, information
      architecture,interaction design, user experience, and whatever else is
      on our minds. I'd love to see you there!

      Where: Heritage India
      1337 Connecticut Ave., NW,
      Washington, DC 20009
      http://tinyurl.com/pk8jr

      When: 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm

      No RSVP necessary -- We'll see you there.

      Jared

      510 Turnpike Street, Suite 102, North Andover, MA 01845
      978 327-5561 jspool@... http://www.uie.com
      Blog: http://www.uie.com/brainsparks