RE: [agile-usability] Re: Designing for incremental delivery vs. big-bang delivery

  • Jon Kern
    Message 1 of 102 , Aug 1, 2004
      classic... i have seen UI design lovers take a green screen data entry app (like for logging in order forms, or tax forms, etc.) and make it into a beautiful client-server style app.

      only one problem.

      users get paid by the amount of data they enter.

      you gots to always pay attention to the user's needs, quite simply :=)

      -- jon

      Message 102 of 102 , Aug 7, 2004
        Anthony Williams wrote:

        > I'm sure there's a variant on PNG that can animate
        > ..... checks ImageMagick
        > docs ..... MNG.
        >
        > IIRC, Mozilla has optional MNG support.

        Thanks; I made a note of it. But InternetExploiter and
        Windows XP don't support MNG, so I can't use MNG
        without introducing new systems.

        =====
        Phlip

        http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail