Re: [agile-usability] user stories - are they mini fixed scope contracts? was...

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2006
      PaulOldfield1@... wrote:
      > The card should be a placeholder for the conversation; one
      > should not need to do much more than identify the problem
      > so we all know what conversation needs to take place.

      Absolutely. One of my clients is just adopting the planning game. They
      had a painful experience last week where the developer worked for a few
      days from some notes on a card; on Thursday they discovered that he went
      in the wrong direction, and some of his work needed to be scrapped.

      They are having a hard time accepting that the solution to "not enough
      information on the card" is to put *less* information on the card, not
      more. They'll get there, but it's a struggle.