Re: [agile-usability] And speaking of delight...

  • Colette Elisa Buscarini
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 27, 2006
      Indeed, it is a cute animation...better than having a static page that says "In construction".  However, I would have added some strategic blurb and contact details in case someone wanted to make that phone call...just a thought...

      Colette

      colette buscarini
      senior creative and user experience architect
      email: buscarini17@...
      phone: 07843 620 295