Re: [agile-usability] Google Platform/Product Development Survey

  • Peter Boersma
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 18, 2006
      Hello Don,

      rickchapman53 said:
      > This is the second in our series of questionnaires about ISV use of
      > Google's many facets.
      [..]
      > We hope you will be able to help us with this ground-breaking survey,
      > and will continue to respond today and when the final survey appears.

      Maybe this was done on purpose, but I would have appreciated a clue as to
      whether ISV stands for what I think it stands for (Independant Software
      Vendor) and a description of the intended audience of the survey (I received
      it on the agile-usability list).

      I am neither an ISV (I work as an experience designer for a web design
      agency in The Netherlands), nor actively practicing agile development, so I
      thought I'd better not respond...

      Peter
      --
      Peter Boersma | Senior Experience Designer | Info.nl
      Sint Antoniesbreestraat 16 | 1011 HB | Amsterdam, The Netherlands