Re: [agile-usability] Interaction design rules of thumb - do they exist?

  • Chris Pehura
    Message 1 of 42 , Jul 14, 2006
      For me, I found sequence diagrams work well. Buy it may just be my style.

      Chris Pehura
      chris@...
      630-696-8101

      BTW, one of the things that doesn't work often enough is asking the users to report what they were doing. Many times I have seen users do one thing and then tell me that they did it differently. I would have doubted my sanity if I hadn't had co-observers with me.

      -- Alain:
      Does this happen even in talk-aloud situations?
      ----
    • Chris Pehura