RE: [agile-usability] Field work vs Focus Groups

  • Jon Meads
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 13, 2006
      Bottomline, "value" means how they prioritize features (which may or may not affect usability) and how much they would pay.  Focus groups can also be very misleading unless facilitated by an expert who understands how to run them and what is possible to get from them - which is about 20% of the people who are in the business of conducting focus groups.

      Cheers,
      jon