Re: Interaction design rules of thumb - do they exist?

  • fbxbrian
    Message 1 of 42 , Jul 11, 2006
      > So my question for this group is: does a book/reference of boilerplate
      > UI/IxD rules of thumb exist?

      I've found the Yahoo Pattern library to be really useful for
      communicating research (maybe submit the #'s one to them when you
      catch a moment):

      http://developer.yahoo.com/ypatterns/atoz.php

      I mean, its Yahoo, so it *must* be the right way, no?

      ;)

      Defining the problem being solved and the people involved is always a
      good idea.
    • Chris Pehura
      Message 42 of 42 , Jul 14, 2006
        For me, I found sequence diagrams work well. Buy it may just be my style.

        Chris Pehura
        chris@...
        630-696-8101