Re: designers and pairing

  • hilary coolidge
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 27, 2006
      I've used pairs while doing rapid paper prototype
      testing. We get two people in to do the test and ask
      them to talk aloud and note the conversation - the
      sticky points where they ask eachother questions etc.
      You can also have one person go through an exercise
      and then bring a person in who has yet to see the
      prototype and ask the first person to explain the
      site/tasks to get an idea of how well they understand
      the concepts and what might be missing.

      Hilary Coolidge
      Consultant to Molecular

      http://mail.yahoo.com