Usability Design Executive

  • namital
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 22, 2006
      Can you write and illustrate complete feature & design
      specifications for user-centered design? We at Orios are offering
      just the right opportunity for you to utilize your skills and
      expertise.

      At Orios the UI department is responsible for all aspects of user
      experience design, including interaction design, visual design,
      information architecture and usability for customer-facing web sites
      and web-based applications and to apply user-centered design
      processes to create relevant, high-quality user interfaces.

      If you are:

      1. Degree/Diploma in Human-Computer Interaction, Visual
      Communication, Human Factors, or equivalent work experience,
      Usability Evaluation or any other equivalent degree from A Grade
      design school in India or abroad
      2. Internet savvy
      3. At least 1 year experience in user interaction design and
      information architecture for web sites

      Then write to us or send in your resume at namita@...