Re: [agile-usability] Agile Journals

  • PaulOldfield1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , May 25, 2006
      (responding to Thomas)
      >> (Thomas)
      size=2>> have you heard of the "international journal of agile and extreme
      >> development" from Inderscience? I am searching for journals on
      >> agile development where I can publish research papers.
      >> recommendations?
      > (Ron)
      > Then there is the Agile Alliance web site, where
      papers can be
      > published with probably greater exposure but less in the
      way of
      > academic credit, and similar less formal site for the
      > Alliance, all the way down to web sites like
      I've received an academic citation for a paper published on my
      own (shared) website, so in some respects it's the quality and
      originality of the content that matters.  I'd go for a refereed
      journal if you need to maximise citations though.  I can't
      expand on the list of those already mentioned, except there
      are some organizations that commission work for their
      own publications (usually reports for sale so that probably
      doesn't fit the bill).
      Paul Oldfield