RE: [agile-usability] Agile Usability at CHI2006

  • Aviva Rosenstein
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 19, 2006
      One more CHI 2006 presentation that is related to Agile development and
      design, though you'd never know it from the advance program:

      On Tuesday between 11:30 and 1, I'm presenting on a panel called "Putting
      Personas to Work", featuring practioners from both corporate and agency
      settings. Though it's not specified in the program, my presentation on the
      panel will be about how the Yahoo Photos team used design personas
      effectively to address problems specifically related to our adoption of an
      Agile development process.

      Most of the teams I've been working with at Yahoo (both in the
      Communications unit and the Yahoo Media Group) have now adopted a more Agile
      approach, and we've successfully and appropriately integrated design
      research activities into the Yahoo Agile development process.

      I'd love to meet up with folks at CHI again this year; feel free to leave me
      a message at the Yahoo exhibition booth during the conference.

      Aviva

      Aviva Rosenstein, PhD
      Manager, Design Research
      Yahoo! Media Group