Project Manager in Agile Development

  • seti
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13, 2006
      Project Manager in Agile Development

      We would like to implement a more formalized development process on two
      educational projects currently underway. We are looking for a person
      experienced with managing iterative development projects to assist us in
      this transition. We believe the Agile Process is an appropriate fit for our
      company structure and the dynamic nature of the projects.

      The job description is available here:
      http://uaqa.com/jobs/ProjectManager.html
      Sent from the Agile Usability forum at Nabble.com.