Informal Cocktail Hour: Seattle & San Francisco

  • Jared M. Spool
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2006
      Greetings,

      [Apologies for any duplication]

      As Christine Perfetti and I wind our way through the 2006 UIE Roadshow, we
      find ourselves this week in Seattle and San Francisco. If you are also in
      these two areas, we'd love to get a chance to see you.

      Join us and other web designers, usability professionals, information
      architects, interaction designers, content managers, and other user
      experience professionals as we meet, greet, and connect up with other folks
      who face the same challenges we have.

      Seattle Social Hour - Wednesday, 4/5 - 5:30-6:30 pm
      Sazerac Restaurant inside Hotel Monaco
      http://www.sazeracrestaurant.com/
      1101 Fourth Avenue (corner of Spring Street)
      Seattle, Washington 98101
      Phone: 206.624.7755

      San Francisco Social Hour - Friday, 4/7 - 5:30-6:30 pm
      The Buena Vista Cafe
      http://www.thebuenavista.com/index2.html
      2765 Hyde St (corner of Beach Street, and the last stop on Powell-Hyde
      Cable Car)
      San Francisco, CA 94109
      Phone: 415-474-5044

      No RSVP necessary.

      Hope to see you there,

      Jared

      4 Lookout Lane, Unit 4d, Middleton, MA 01949
      978 777-9123 jspool@... http://www.uie.com
      Blog: http://www.uie.com/brainsparks