UPA2006 Conference - Seeking Onsite Volunteers - Apply Soon!

  • Lada Gorlenko
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14, 2006
      Forwarded on behalf of the UPA conference committee. Apologies if you
      receive it more than once.

      Greetings, 2005 Onsite Volunteers and User Experience Community!

      The 2006 Usability Professionals' Association (UPA) International
      Conference is June 12 to June 16, 2006 in Broomfield, Colorado,
      USA. We are very excited about the theme of "Usability through
      Storytelling" and the opportunity to network with other User
      Experience practitioners.

      Volunteers are a critical component to the success of our annual
      conferences. This year, we are looking for at least 25 volunteers
      to participate in a variety of capacities. As a volunteer, you will
      be asked to help with some behind-the-scenes activities in exchange
      for a greatly-reduced conference registration fee. In addition to
      the obvious financial benefits, you will also have the opportunity
      to interact closely with leaders in the User Experience field who
      will be attending the conference as speakers/presenters, conference
      planners, and participants.

      If you want to learn more about the UPA2006 Conference volunteering
      opportunity, please visit
      http://www.upassoc.org/conferences_and_events/upa_conference/2006/vol
      unteer/index.html

      There, you can find details about the benefits, expectations and a
      link to the online application.

      If you have any additional questions, please let us know.

      Sincerely.
      The UPA2006 Conference Volunteers Committee
      -Pam Cote pam@...
      -Mary Pat LaBoda mplaboda1@...