Informal Cocktail Hour: DC 3/14 & Philly 3/16

  • Jared M. Spool
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10, 2006
      [Sorry for any duplication]

      If you find yourself in the Washington DC area on Tuesday evening,
      March 14, or the Philadelphia area on Thursday evening, March 16, we
      want to invite you to an informal cocktail hour. On both days,
      Christine Perfetti and I are in town to present the UIE 2006 Roadshow.
      Afterwards, a bunch of us will be gathering just to talk about
      usability, information architecture, interaction design, user
      experience, and whatever else is on our minds. We'd love to see you
      there!

      Washington, DC - Tuesday, 3/14
      5:30 pm - 6:30 pm
      Capitol City Brewery, Downtown
      1100 New York Ave, NW
      Washington, DC
      (Corner of 11th & H)
      Map & Directions: http://tinyurl.com/qwhvu

      Philadelphia, PA - Thursday, 3/16
      5:30 pm - 6:30 pm
      Polo Lounge, Hilton Philadelphia City Avenue
      4200 City Avenue
      Philadelphia, PA
      Map & Directions: http://tinyurl.com/nm45z

      No RSVP necessary - We'll see you there.

      Jared

      4 Lookout Lane, Unit 4d, Middleton, MA 01949
      978 777-9123 jspool@... http://www.uie.com
      Blog: http://www.uie.com/brainsparks