Free usability help for small businesses and non profit organizations

  • Drew
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 18, 2006

      I am a user interface / interaction designer looking to gain some experience and build up my portfolio. I'm interested in doing some free work on the weekends for small businesses and non-profit organizations. If you have informational websites, web applications, Windows applications, or devices you would like to make more user friendly, please contact me. I would like to help.

      All I ask for in return is the privilege of using you as a reference.

      Many thanks.

      http://resumes.hotjobs.com/drewsdca/resume