RE: [agile-usability] follow the leader

    Message 1 of 22 , Dec 16, 2005
      Interesting. I never really noticed until I read Phlip's message,
      despite the fact that I use XEmacs all the time (including writing this
      email). But then, I'm particularly good at keeping my place when the
      text moves --- I can read whilst scrolling the buffer at a reasonable
      pace (e.g. when hunting through a long list of search results for
      something relevant).

      -- Alain:
      I'm a very spatially challenged person. I get lost rapidly when my
      environment keeps changing dynamically.