RE: [agile-usability] The Data: Adoption / Effectiveness of Agile Methodologies

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 15, 2005
      Message
      I saw an interesting presentation by Khaled El-Emam about this, and he has kindly agreed to publish his slides:

      The work was based on interviews with people from a number of small S/W dev teams.

      The full report from this study is also available from Cutter (but it is not free I am afraid):

      http://www.cutter.com/cgi-bin/catalog/store.cgi?action=link&sku=APMRV04N11

      Best regards,

      Khaled