RE: [agile-usability] Usability and agile development

  • Jon Meads
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 13, 2005
      Usability and agile development
      Depends on what they mean by "integrity".  When I refer to integrity as being essential to usability, I usually mean it as a sense of cohesiveness the user interface provides with itself and with the tasks it supports regarding terms and behavior. A lack of integrity (e.g., using different metaphorical terms to describe related actions) can add confusion and may indicate sloppiness in developing and expressing concepts. Usually this means having a good general understanding of how all the features and capabilities will be organized and expressed.

      Cheers,
      jon