RE: [agile-usability] Specifying Colors vs System Colors

    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 13, 2005
      Message
      I haven't read "About" Face, but I have read "The Inmates are Running the Asylum" and I can say that what that book proposes is as far from agile as can possibly be. In fact, towards the end of the book there is a nice little diagram that looks dangerously like the good old waterfall model.

      I could rant on for hours about this, but that's bad for my health ;-).

      Alain Désilets, MASc
      Agent de recherches/Research Officer

      alain.desilets@...
      Tél/Tel (613) 990-2813