FW: Nobody really buys hammers anymore

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 3, 2005
      Slightly off-topic but relevant to this list I'm sure.

      Alain Désilets, MASc
      Agent de recherches/Research Officer

      alain.desilets@...
      Tél/Tel (613) 990-2813
      Facsimile/télécopieur: (613) 952-7151

      Ottawa (Ontario) K1A 0R6
      K1A 0R6

    • Jon Kern
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 3, 2005
        That is hilarious, if not a bit of the "shaggy dog" story type...

        Two relevant rants of mine can be found here on my blog:
            - Fools and Tools
            - DSLs … reusable components all over again?

        -- jon

        Desilets, Alain said the following on 10/3/2005 9:17 AM:
        Slightly off-topic but relevant to this list I'm sure.

        Alain Désilets, MASc
        Agent de recherches/Research Officer

        <cut>