Intelligent reaction over intelligent design

  • Jade Ohlhauser
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 29, 2005

      A nice little presentation Adam Bosworth, VP Engineering, Google http://www.adambosworth.net/ did for Salesforce.com and they've put it online. I think valuing reaction over design is very agilish.

      Jade Ohlhauser
      Product Manager
      RPM Software
      www.rpmsoftware.com 403-265-6727 x704

    • Jade Ohlhauser
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 30, 2005

        For everyone else on this list, here's a brief overview of the conference: http://www.banffcentre.ca/programs/program.aspx?id=427

        It was a recent conference on Banff focused on user experience. I'd say attendees were mostly from the software & web industry, but I did meet a few people from other industries. Topics ranged from storyboarding (led by former Disney artist Woody Woodman) to a case study of a library re-deign to building rich applications with flash and more. The conference prices were amazingly low thanks to government sponsorship. I ended up playing a bit of an agile advocate role at times and told more than a few people they should check out this agile-usability group (if only for interesting posts by Alain, Jeff, Alistair, and others)

        Thanks to nForm and others for a great time.