RE: [agile-usability] Calculate Return On Investment

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 26, 2005
      [Frank Maurer] Yes, you can surely (somehow) calculate ROI - after the
      return actually happened, i.e. in retrospect. But I can see why you
      question ROI calculations. They are often done to justify and
      discriminate between projects. Then the calculations are based on more
      or less founded guesses and estimates. These numbers are very easy to
      manipulate to get the results that a project proponent (or project

      -- Alain:
      Yeah. It's like those "business plans" that forecast amazing profits
      based on the overly optimistic assumption that everyone who MIGHT
      possibly benefit from your new product will IMMEDIATELY WANT to buy it.
      Life is a bit more complicated than that.