RE: [agile-usability] Flash UIs

  • Jade Ohlhauser
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 14, 2005
      Henry on the page you link to you say "All web based enterprise applications are failed in terms of usability". That's a somewhat brash statement, care to elaborate?

      Now that we have Avaya as a customer, I can say I'm in charge of usability for a "web based enterprise application" so this is a topic that I have some vested interest in.

      Jade Ohlhauser
      Product Manager
      RPM Software
      www.rpmsoftware.com 403-265-6727 x704