UPA'06 Call for Submissions

  • Lada Gorlenko
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2005
      Colleagues,

      UPA'06 conference committee invite you to submit your narratives to
      the next year's conference "Usability through storytelling".

      As user experience professionals, we weave stories that have been
      harvested from user communities. While using products we help to
      develop, they tell us stories of frustrations and joyous discoveries.
      Observing and analyzing users and their tasks creates stories that
      will bring the user community alive in the minds of others.

      Join us June 12-16, 2006, to tell your story in Broomfield, Colorado,
      located just outside Boulder and Denver.

      Submission deadlines:
      19 September for Presentations, 10-Minute Talks, Papers, Advanced
      Topics, Tutorials and Workshops;
      16 January for Posters and Idea Market.

      See full call for submissions at
      http://www.upassoc.org/conferences_and_events/upa_conference/2006/inde