Re: [agile-usability] Re: Usability Test Goals

    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 31, 2005
      On Wed, 2005-08-31 at 14:20 +0000, bunkybrian wrote:
      > Personally, I am of the philosophy that processes do not work.[...]
      > To me, it appears that Usability is just a checkpoint for this team,
      > which is truly sad.

      Indeed! I agree completely. I'm sad to hear that they've gone to the
      trouble of following a process without embracing the spirit behind it.
      That's a good way to do a lot of work for relatively little benefit.

      Hopefully, though, the practice of frequent releases will help. If they
      keep hearing from their users that the thing is a pain, maybe they'll do
      their usability testing more frequently and more sincerely.

      William Pietri <william@...>