Re: [agile-usability] Re: Can user interface design be agile?

    Message 1 of 39 , Aug 17, 2005
      On 17 Aug 2005, at 16:51, Desilets, Alain wrote:

      > How about testing with 10 developper? Is that any good?
      [snip]

      Beetter than nothing at all, but nowhere near as effective as getting
      somebody in who isn't involved with creating the software. The
      knowledge about how things "should" work gets in the way of finding
      problems.

      I know I've been involved with building what I think it a most
      wonderful piece of software then say there gritting my teeth as the
      damn test participant sits there /wilfully/ ignoring the save button
      that's /right there/ in /plain sight/!

      :-)

      Message 39 of 39 , Aug 17, 2005