UCD podcost from Agile 2005

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 15, 2005
      All:

      I was lucky enough to participate in a podcast discussion on design with
      Rebecca Wirfs-Brock [Object Oriented design guru], and Lynn Miller [Alias'
      Agile User Centered Design 4th degree blackbelt.] I haven't yet listened to
      it - but I remember being there, and I recall some good things being said.
      Download it at: http://agiletoolkit.libsyn.com/ [I did get in my rant about
      UCD work being like test driven development for requirements - which I'm
      always happy about. ;-) ]

      Feedback/comments welcome.

      OOPSLA 2005:
      Agile User Experience tutorial:
      http://www.oopsla.org/2005/ShowEvent.do?id=155
      Onward Panel: "Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots --- programmers vs users: the
      culture war", Thursday Oct 20, 13:30-15:00

      "There is nothing that saps one's confidence as the knowing how to do a
      thing."
      --Mark Twain