Re: [agile-usability] Re: How Tech Authors Fit into the Agile Team

  • Sue Heim (Home)
    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 4 7:43 PM
      Thank you, all of you, for your great comments about how us writers fit into
      the Agile team. I think we've finally got the writers calmed down. They were
      all freaked out because one company implemented Agile and tossed all user
      docs, and so there was lots of hullaballo for naught.

      Anyways, thanks for your comments, insight, and wonderful suggestions!

      ...sue