Attn: Bangalore Members

  • Henry
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2005
      Dear All,

      After hearing some success stories from Pune and Bambay group members.

      This is an invitation for all Bangalore members, who are interested in getting together in Bangalore. We can create a platform to share and discuss our experiences and issues around Interaction Design, Usability and Agile.

      Time and venue can be decided as per convenience of the members.

      Please reply to my email id
      henrydjacob@... or call on my mobile.

      Henry Jacob,
      Solution Architect,
      IonIdea, Bangalore, INDIA

      Blog:
      www.henryjacob.com
      Mobile: 98864-81076

      *** Some of the world's greatest feats were accomplished by people not smart enough to know they were impossible. ***