Anyone in Higher Ed Usability going to UPA?

  • jfoster1119
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 16, 2005
      Hi,

      I'm a member of a Usability Team at MIT and I will be leading an idea
      market at the UPA conference in Montreal on Wednesday afternoon (June
      29) on the topic of Practicing Usability on Campus. If anyone out
      there is interested in this topic, please stop by. We'd like to meet you.

      I'm also hoping to attend one of the Usability/Agile design
      presentations.

      -jean-
      Jean Foster